Skelly Elementary offers many services to our students and families. Please reach out to your child's teacher or to our counselor Kristi Johnson for assistance.
- Family and Children's services counseling and referrals
- Dayspring referrals and assistance
- Operation School Bell (school clothes and accessories)
- The Backpack Program (federal food program)
- Small group focus learning with our counselor
A Special Friend
by Marian Woodhead
Sometimes I'm happy and sometimes sad.
Sometimes I'm scared and sometimes I'm mad.
When I need a friend to listen, someone to understand
a place to go and talk a bit, the counselor can lend a hand.
We might read a story or play a game, watch a film, or just chat about why I came.
When I need help it's nice to know that the counselor's office is the place to go.