We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle-school, junior-high or high-school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Buses load and unload at south of the building at the entrance by the cafe. Not for parent access.
Skelly Primary pick up- drop off procedures
MORNING DROP OFF
Primary students will be dropped off in the parking lot at the south end of the building. Upper building students should be dropped off through the car rider line at the front doors. Students should NEVER be dropped off in the street. This is unsafe and against city ordinance.
AFTERNOON PICK UP
All car riders will be released from the Upper building—this includes Primary students. Parents will show their student’s QR code when going through the car line to pick up their student(s). A picture of the QR code can be scanned to release the student(s). Any student deemed a walker must walk from school to home. Walkers will not be released to adults who are parked in the street or across the street in the church parking lot. Any student picked up by car must be picked up through the car rider line.
This policy is subject to change. Please check with the front office about current policies.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or email@example.com.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications