We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle-school, junior-high or high-school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Buses load and unload at south of the building at the entrance by the cafe. Not for parent access.
Skelly Primary pick up- drop off procedures
MORNING DROP OFF
Students enter through the front doors on the east side of the building and walk to class. Breakfast begins at 7:15.
AFTERNOON PICK UP
Students are released to parents or guardians who have a pink pick up card approved by the front office. To receive your pick up card, contact the front office. Students will only be released if you have the pink card, no exceptions.
Students who are bus riders or who attend after school care will be chaperoned to the correct area by a teacher prior to the final bell ringing.
This policy is subject to change. Please check with the front office about current policies.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or email@example.com.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications