Bell Times/Bus Routes/Procedures
|Opening Bell||7:30 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||2:35 p.m.|
EARLY PICK UP:
Guardians who are picking up a student before the bell rings must be in Powerschool and must show a valid photo I.D. at time of pick up. Students will not be released after 2:00 p.m.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications