Updated August 2023
- Long- or short-sleeved polos
- White, navy blue, red, or black
- A Skelly t-shirt may be worn instead of a polo shirt
- A Skelly sweatshirt may be worn as part of the Skelly uniform.
PANTS / SHORTS / SKIRTS / JUMPERS
- Khaki, navy blue, and black
- Skirts and jumpers should reach a student’s fingertips with hands extended to their side
TIGHTS & LEGGINGS
- Leggings/tights can be worn under skirts or skorts
- Colors are student’s choice
Colors are student’s choice
Footwear with a solid backing or strap over the heel may be worn.
Students may not wear:
- oversized coats, jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies, fleece pullovers, or any tops with pockets or hoods in the classrooms
- anything prohibited by Tulsa Public Schools dress code policy