Thanks to the support of Tulsa voters and funding from school bonds, the Skelly Primary building is on schedule to receive a full building renovation next year as the final project of the 2015 bond.
The 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools will further enhance the campus with:
- A full renovation of the Skelly Upper building that includes replacing aging infrastructure, remodeling restrooms, updating kitchen equipment, repairing the parking lot, and adding a digital marquee;
- New educational and instructional technology for every class;
- New equipment, materials, and resources for fine arts and physical education; and
- Safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING
- Fire and security alarms
- Security cameras and radios
- Safe entry and door access control
- Parking lot, sidewalk, and exterior LED lighting
- Renovations and Building Repairs
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Library digital and print resources
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education